It took us a while but we finally have updated our iPhone application, MobiSYM with some incredible new enhancements! Currently available on the iPhone exclusively, MobiSYM allows you to stream material from record labels we distribute. The app also serves as an advertising platform for our signed partners allowing them to create mobile ads to promote their products within the app.
The app has been downloaded a whopping 20,000 times as apart of our growing family of applications. With these new updates, we believe that we will further help our clients grow and sell even more music in the ever evolving music space.
Mobile is a big focus for us in 2013 with us launching many different genre specific applications as well as getting into other mobile such as the Android. Currently, MobiSYM and Noiseporn are the only iPhone Applications but still represent a great achievement as many Digital Distribution companies do not have the ability to market their clients via their own unique and original mobile application.
The updates include:
* IOS6 + More! – We’ve upgraded the app’s technology to work smoothly with IOS6 as well as with the iPhone 3,4,and 5! Stream better than before!
* Updated Design – You may have noticed our website is a bit different then how it looked the last time we updated the app. Our app now matches our new brand initiative!
* In App Purchases – Like what you hear? You can buy it straight from the app and iTunes! Each sale benefits music delivered to us by our record labels thus, by having your music on this application, your sales have the potential to grow!
* Bookmarking Of Songs – Want to get to that song quicker? “Add 2 List” enables you to bookmark the song and access it via your very own saved list of songs!
* Saving Of Album Covers – How about that artwork eh? With the app, you now have the ability to save artwork for later viewing! A great way to remember and get inspired by the graphic side of the music industry.
* Enhanced Artist Search – We’ve cleaned up our search and will continue to do so on a daily basis. If you like a remixer, it will be mapped and found via the Artist Search!
* More Music! – We’ve added TONS of new content to the application that shows the incredibly diversity and talent of the many record labels and artists we represent.